- I grew up in the tiny town of Charlestown NH, ten years ago I left NH and moved to Burlington VT. My husband and I now own a townhouse in Essex. I love Vermont but New Hampshire will always be my home.
- I started my photography career 14 years ago when I bought a business called Hal Johnson Photography in Claremont NH. Hal and his wife wanted to retire but didn’t want to liquidate their business so I bought it, and Hal taught me everything first hand.
- I am the proud mother of two fur babies. My husband and I rescued Orion 7 years ago and 3 years ago added Odin to our little family. My fur children keep my heart happy. No matter how bad the day they never fail to make me smile.
- The outdoors is my happy place. In my spare time you will find me, my dogs, and sometimes my husband, at swimming holes, hiking, snowshoeing, camping. Any free time I can find during the summer is now spent in my kayak with 60 pound odin in the cockpit with me.
- We love to travel, topping our favorite places are now Slovenia, Iceland, and Italy.
- I love to eat.. pretty much anything… and all the time. My husband and I enjoy exploring the restaurants that the Burlington area has to offer, but we also love to cook!
- I love to explore new places. Photographing weddings has brought me to so many little towns and beautiful spots in New England that I would have never seen otherwise.
- If you would like to see more about me, my fur babies, and our adventures please head over to my Instagram. @melissalynnimages
Check out my Instagram to see a combination of my work, fun photos of personal life, my traveling adventures, and of course my dogs!